Thursday, May 15, 2008

tug of war

i had a dream that a kid was pulled into two by two big guys. it wasn't as disturbing in my dream, since the kid turned out to be an android with synthetic flesh.

my supervisor analyzed my dream. he said that the kid is me. and the two guys are the FP lab and TF lab. i currently split up my work weeks between the two labs. and each lab is finding they need me more. the supr. was dead on about my dream. i do feel like i'm being pulled into two. but dammit, i am NOT a synthetic-fleshed android. i have feelings too.

2 comments:

Rebels in Wait said...

it's kind of interesting how your dreams have changed from you trying to protect the little kid in you to you being torn in two. ._.

maybe you as a robot doesn't mean you're devoid of feelings. Maybe just means that you're not particularly leaning toward one lab or the other? Like devoid of bias???? I dunno! i like these post its! keep it up!

geishaarmy said...

it's that, or i'm just another work-bot here to do the work required.